- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with MU-MIMO.†
- Four Gigabit Ports: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1× uplink + 3× downlink), with one downlink port supporting PoE pass-through to provide power for wired device.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Elegant Appearance: Ultra slimmest and conspicuous design blends into hotel rooms, hospitals, offices, dormitories and any other environments.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with 86 mm & EU & US standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, and Beamforming technologies.
11ac Wi-Fi for the Best Room-by-Room Connection
Dedicated Complete, Private Wi-Fi Network in Each Room
An EAP in each room allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network that’s fast, delivering a strong signal, and providing corner to corner coverage.
MU-MIMO + Dual-Band: Connect Faster and More
802.11ac wave 2 MU-MIMO technology enables multiple users to access the Internet simultaneously, which largely boosts up your network speed of up to 1,200 Mbps. Capable of transmitting in both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless band, it provides greater compatibility to connect varieties of devices.†
- 5 GHz 867 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz 300 Mbps
Absolute Thinnest, Inconspicuous Design
The thinnest wall plate AP available—only 15 mm—featuring a sleek, minimalist appearance. Designed to blend in with the décor of hotel rooms, hospitals, offices and school dormitories, to deliver powerful Wi-Fi without clashing with the room.
Effortless Deployment with PoE Powered
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Quick, Simplified Installation
EAP235-Wall is easy to install, so extra cost, time, or professional knowledge are completely unnecessary.
*Fits three kinds of wall junctions
- 86 mm wall junction box
- Standard EU wall junction box
- Standard US wall junction box
Full Gigabit Ports to Bridge Network
Equipped with four Gigabit data ports (1*uplink + 3*downlink), one downlink port offering PoE pass-through, to connect multiple devices to your gigabit network. Wired devices like VoIP phones can be powered with no need for extra electrical cables.
- VoIP Phone
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet
TP-Link Omada SDN allows hotels to build the reliable, cost-effective wireless networks that drive progress and keep guests happy and coming back for another stay.
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- Flexible guest control
- Seamless roaming
- Easy Management
Here you will have the opportunity to show them your products, services, offers, promotions or simply information related to your business. With TP-Link captive portal functions, boost your online business through guest Wi-Fi with Facebook Login, Voucher, and other flexible authentication options.
- Boost Business with a Customized Page
- Facebook WiFi
- Secure Guest Network
- Easy Configuration
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
- Easy management
- High-density WiFi
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- VPN and securitySupported by all Omada APs
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
‡Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller.