- Durable, weatherproof enclosure for outdoor Wi-Fi applications
- Up to 1200Mbps with 2×2 MIMO technology
- Omada Mesh Technology enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range, making wireless deployments more flexible and convenient
- Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies
- 802.3af/Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included) compatible and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
11AC Wave 2 Makes Wi-Fi Go Further
Gigabit Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
EAP225-Outdoor supports simultaneous dual band speed of up to 1200Mbps. Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, EAP225-Outdoor can communicate with multiple clients at the same time which making it ideal for high density environment.
Excellent Hardware Designs
With special design of its antenna, appearance, power options and installation methods, EAP225-Outdoor can perfectly fit for different scenarios both indoors and outdoors.
EAP225-Outdoor is designed with 2 Omni-directional detachable antennas, which means other antennas can also be attached for your specific demands.
Delicate Appearance Even Better for Indoor Applications
EAP225-Outdoor is just similar to a cellphone, with dimension: 8.5 × 1.8 × 1.1in. (215 × 46 × 27mm)
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
EAP225-Outdoor supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter.
EAP225-Outdoor can be easily installed on a wall or to a pole with the mounting kits provided.
Wi-Fi That Goes the Distance
With high transmission power and high gain omnidirectional antennas, EAP225-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range up to 200m+* at 2.4GHz and 300m+* at 5GHz in outdoor settings.
*Based on field tests. Real transmission range may vary, according to environment, receiving device, etc.
Specially Designed Weatherproof Enclosure for
Rated as IP65 during Ingress Protection testing, a resilient weatherproof enclosure protects the access points against harsh outdoor condition.
4KV Lightning Protection and 15KV ESD Protection
No Ingress of Dust
Water Proof Enclosure
Efficient Centralized Network Management
With Omada Controller software, small and medium-sized businesses can take command of hundreds of indoor and outdoor access points all from a single location. It’s network management as it should be – efficient and intuitive.
TP-Link Omada SDN allows hotels to build the reliable, cost-effective wireless networks that drive progress and keep guests happy and coming back for another stay.
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- Flexible guest control
- Seamless roaming
- Easy Management
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
- Easy management
- High-density WiFi
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- VPN and security
Here you will have the opportunity to show them your products, services, offers, promotions or simply information related to your business. With TP-Link captive portal functions, boost your online business through guest Wi-Fi with Facebook Login, Voucher, and other flexible authentication options.
- Boost Business with a Customized Page
- Facebook WiFi
- Secure Guest Network
- Easy Configuration
- Supported by all Omada APs
signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.