SonicWall Network Security Appliance 01-SSC-0211 Overview
The SonicWall TZ series of Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls is ideally suited for any organization that requires enterprise-grade network protection. SonicWALL TZ series firewalls provide broad protection with advanced security services consisting of on-box and cloud-based anti-malariated-spyware, application control, intrusion prevention system (IPS), and URL filtering. To counter the trend of encrypted attacks, the TZ series has the processing power to inspect encrypted/TLS connections against the latest threats. Combined with Dell X-Series switches, selected TZ series firewalls can directly manage the security of these additional ports.
- Enterprise grade network protection
- Deep packet inspection of all traffic without restrictions on file size or protocol
- Secure 802.11ac wireless connectivity using integrated wireless controller or via external SonicWALL SonicPoint wireless access points
- SSL VPN mobile access for Apple iOS, Google Android, Amazon Kindle, Windows, Mac OS and Linux devices
- Over 100 additional ports can be securely managed by the TZ console when deployed in combination with Dell X-Series switches
Move forward confidently
Secure, mobile connectivity
Built on a multi-core parallel-processing hardware architecture featuring gigabit Ethernet ports, SonicWall TZ firewalls deliver high-speed deep packet inspection firewall performance. The TZ Series uses single-pass, stream-based inspection technology to deliver latency-free performance for deep packet inspection of simultaneous network streams. Optional 802.11ac wireless extends secure high-speed networking to Wi-Fi enabled devices.
Provide remote and mobile users with native VPN access to allowed network resources behind your TZ firewall. TZ firewalls support secure SSL VPN connections for Apple iOS, Google Android, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X, Kindle Fire and Linux devices. This lets users easily access the files, applications and resources they need to be productive from any location. The SSL VPN connection is scanned and any hidden threats are removed, ensuring maximum security.