SonicWall TZ500 and TZ500 Wireless
For growing branch offices and SMBs, the SonicWall TZ500 series delivers highly effective, no-compromise protection with network productivity and optional integrated 802.11ac dual-band wireless.
The SonicWall TZ Series of Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls is ideally suited for any organization that requires enterprise-grade network protection.
The SonicWall TZ500 and TZ500W enables small to mid-size organizations and distributed enterprises realize the benefits of an integrated security solution that checks all the boxes. Combining high-speed threat prevention and software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) technology with an extensive range of networking and wireless features, the TZ series provides a unified security solution at a low total cost of ownership.
Built on a multi-core parallel-processing hardware architecture featuring gigabit Ethernet ports, SonicWall TZ firewalls deliver high-speed deep packet inspection firewall performance. The TZ Series uses single-pass, stream-based inspection technology to deliver latency-free performance for deep packet inspection of simultaneous network streams.
Advanced Threat Protection
Backed by the SonicWall Capture Threat Network, the SonicWall TZ series delivers continuous updates to maintain a strong network defense against cybercriminals. The SonicWall TZ series is able to scan every byte of every packet on all ports and protocols with almost zero latency and no file size limitations.
- Enterprise grade network protection
- Deep packet inspection of all traffic without restrictions on file size or protocol
- Secure 802.11ac wireless connectivity using integrated wireless controller or via external SonicWALL SonicPoint wireless access points
- SSL VPN mobile access for Apple iOS, Google Android, Amazon Kindle, Windows, Mac OS and Linux devices
- Multi-gigabit interfaces in a desktop form factor
- Secure SD-Branch with SD-WAN
- Powerful SonicOS 7.0 operating system
- High-speed 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless
- 5G/4G/LTE support
- Built-in and expandable storage
- Redundant power