SonicWall | 01-SSC-0694 | Standard Support for SonicWall TZ SOHO Series – 1 Year License Overview
Survival of the Fittest Still Applies
There are thousands of well-known threats to your network already in existence. And new ones are launched every day. To keep your network safe, your security and data protection solutions have to be every bit as dynamic as the threats they’re guarding against.
That’s where SonicWall network security and data protection solutions and on-going services come in. With them, your network will be protected against the ever-changing world of cyber crime. And their wide range of services can be tailored to suit your unique needs, helping you prepare, manage and update your network security infrastructure.
Protect your business and your SonicWall investment with crucial firmware updates and upgrades, the finest technical support, and timely hardware replacement
SonicWall Support Services
SonicWall not only designed support services to keep your network security and data backup and recovery infrastructure current, but to also react swiftly to any problem that may occur. However, that’s not enough to keep your network safe these days. So, SonicWall’s support services also include crucial software and firmware updates and upgrades, the finest technical support, timely hardware replacement and access to extensive electronic tools.
SonicWall support agreements provide technical assistance during standard coverage hours, typically 8×5 or 24×7. A SonicWall technical specialist will work remotely with you to diagnose and identify software and hardware not performing to documented specifications. Support also includes general assistance regarding use and implementation on a limited basis. SonicWall’s support offerings do not include step-by-step installation or configuration of products or services.
Designed for customers who need advanced technical support and the additional benefits of on-going software and firmware updates, SonicWall’s support options are available in multi-year options, which includes:
- Telephone/Web-based Support
- Software/Firmware Updates
- Hardware Replacement
- SonicWall Support Tools
Finally, support is only as good as the person providing it. So, all of SonicWALL’s support professionals are extremely knowledgeable on every SonicWall solution and have years of experience in networking and network security. And they’re backed up by best-in-class tools and processes, ensuring you get quick and accurate resolution to your problem.
*8:00 am – 5:00 pm local time is defined as follows:
- In North America: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time (MST)
- In Latin America: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Local Standard Time in the country where the product is deployed
- In Europe, Middle East and Africa: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm GMT +1
- In Asia Pacific: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Local Standard Time in the country where the product is deployed
- In Japan: 5:00 pm – 2:00 am UTC/GMT
Customers with appliances that have an expired support agreement who purchase SonicWall Support Services Reinstatement and a new one-year support agreement receive a full 12 months of support from date of activation. A SonicWall Support Services Reinstatement is waived when a multi-year agreement is purchased.
- Purchasing support reinstatement enables you to download only the latest software/firmware updates.
- Purchasing a new one-year support agreement provides you six months of support. This is because new support agreements are retroactively activated to the expiration date of the most recent agreement.
- Purchasing support reinstatement and a new one-year support agreement provides you 12 months of support beginning on the date of activation.
- Purchasing a new two- or three-year agreement automatically waives support reinstatement and you will receive 24 or 36 months of support from the date of activation.