HPE DL20 Gen10 Server E-2224 1P 16GB RAM 2-port 361i S100i SATA 2LFF Hot Plug 290W 3Yr – P17079-B21
Are you looking for a compact 1U server that supports workloads in a variety of environments?
The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server delivers a compact and versatile server at an affordable price. Deploy the portable form factor in small, remote or branch offices, as a compact yet powerful point of sale platform in transport, retail and hospitality environments, or as a flexible configuration for customization in space constrained environments of military and government customers. HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server blends performance, reliability and manageability. This 1 socket, 1U server powered by Intel® Pentium®, Intel® Core™ i3 or Intel® Xeon® E processors provides unique enterprise-class capabilities at a great value—making it an ideal rack server platform for growing businesses, enterprises, and service providers. Outstanding configuration flexibility caters to a variety of business requirements and a range of HPE Qualified Options to fit most needs.
- New 290W non-hot-plug power supply with Platinum power efficiency.
- Supports the latest Intel® Xeon® E-2200 series processors, up to 8 cores.
- HPE 361i 1Gb 2-Port network adapter on models with the Intel Xeon E-2200 series.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Dedicated HPE iLO Management Port as an option kit for faster and more secure data transmission.
- Available aggressively priced SMB Offers regionally released as “Smart Buy Express” in the U.S. and Canada, “Top Value” in Europe, and “Intelligent Buy” in Asia Pacific.
Compact and Simple Design for an Affordable Solution
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server is a short-depth chassis of 15.05 inch providing mobility and easy deployment in a wide variety of environments.
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server has great quality and design features that are a hallmark of the HPE ProLiant family such as tool-less access to system components and enhanced serviceability.
It provides affordable configuration choices along with a wide variety of HPE Qualified Options that addresses light workloads to the most demanding requirements.
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server also supports low-cost Pentium and Core series processors to meet entry configuration requirements.
Right Balance of Performance, Flexibility, Reliability, and Manageability for Growing Business Needs
You have a wide choice of dual core, quad core and hexa core Intel Pentium and Xeon E processors with up to 64 GB of DDR4 ECC memory to handle any demands that your workload might make on the HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server.
It offers outstanding configuration flexibility with support for up to two large form factor (LFF) or six small form factor (SFF) drives, four DDR4 UDIMMs, 290W or 500W or 800W power supplies, and a more efficient deployment of options via HPE FlexibleLOM and PCIe slots.
The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server combines a dense and compact form factor with redundant power supply capability, which keeps your business running and provides data protection and accessibility even in the event of a power supply failure.
Along with an embedded 2 x 1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters that offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
HPE iLO5 provides a more efficient and easier server management. It enables large-scale FW deployment, improved GUI to simplify management with industry standard APIs, and easy system debug access.
Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry-standard servers, such as the HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server, with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon and with security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with silicon root of trust.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by the optional HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server’s firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised server.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to avoid unauthorized access to the server and store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms, while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed for further protection.
Industry-leading Services and Ease of Deployment
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server comes standard with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
HPE Pointnext services simplify the stages of your IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an ideal solution. Professional services enables rapid deployment of solutions.
Services provided under Operational services include: HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care – Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services, and HPE Datacenter Care for Multi-vendor. Operational services provides the ongoing support.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
Detailed Tech Specification
Processor core available
- 8 MB
- Intel® Xeon® E-2224 (4-core, 3.4 GHz, 8 MB, 71W)
- 3.3 GHz
- HPE Standard Memory
- 16 GB (1 x 16 GB) UDIMM
Included hard drives
- None ship standard, includes 2 LFF hard drive blanks
Optical drive type
- HPE iLO5
Power supply type
- 1 HPE 290W non-hot plug power supply
- Two maximum, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- 1 GB 361i Ethernet adapter 2 ports (or)
1 Gb 332i Ethernet adapter 2 ports
- HPE S100i
- Server Warranty includes 3-years parts, 3-years labor, 3-years on-site support with next business day response. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: www.hpe.com/services/support. Additional Hewlett Packard Enterprise support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to www.hpe.com/services/support.
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
4.32 x 43.46 x 38.22 cm (HxWxD)
6 kg minimum 9.46 kg maximum