HP EliteDesk 800 35W G3 Desktop Mini PC, Intel Core i5-6500T 4GB, 500GB SATA, W10p64, 3Yr – 1ND25ES
Short Tech Specification
|1ND25ES||HP EliteDesk 800 35W G3 Desktop Mini PC / Intel Core i5-6500T with Intel HD Graphics 530 (2.5 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores), 4GB / 500GB SATA / HP USB Business Slim Keyboard and Mouse / Intel 8265 AC 2×2 BT 4.2 WW Vpro / W10p64 (Supports W764 – Downgrade facilitation) /
3-year limited warranty including 3 years of parts, labor, and next-business-day onsite service
- Powered for the enterprise, the ultra-small HP EliteDesk 800 Desktop Mini is one of HP’s most secure and manageable PCs. The ultra-small HP EliteDesk 800 Desktop Mini features the performance required by today’s workforce and a stylishly redesigned chassis for the modern workplace.
- Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems available
Surprisingly small, stunningly powerful
- The HP EliteDesk 800 Desktop Mini is HP’s smallest and most powerful business-class desktop. Drive performance with 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processors4, optional Intel® Optane™5, optional 65W processor5, up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory5, and HP Turbo Drive G25.
Simple mounting solutions
- Easily deploy your Mini behind any Elite Display5 for a near zero footprint solution. Mount and secure it almost anywhere with HP full ecosystem of DM accessories5.
Strong security, powerful manageability
- Get powerful protection and simplified management from HP’s most secure and manageable PCs. HP Sure Start Gen33 protects against BIOS attacks while the HP Manageability Integration Kit6 allows you to easily manage devices through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Configurable I/O Port for displays
- Configure a rear I/O port for customizable display connections with your choice of VGA, DisplayPort™, HDMI or Serial USB-Type C™ with DisplayPort™.
Let nothing stand in your way
- Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro1 and the powerful HP EliteDesk 800 Desktop Mini with built-in security, collaboration, and connectivity.
- Start with a genuine HP BIOS every time. HP Sure Start Gen32 monitors in-memory BIOS, recovers the platform without user or admin intervention, restores the BIOS to a custom state, and is enterprise ready for centralized management.
Super secure. Super protected
- Keep data out of reach and defend against theft, attacks, and unauthorized users with HP Client Security Suite Gen37.
Get PC images right the first time
- ITDMs can quickly help create, improve, and secure custom Windows images with HP Image Assistant.
Speed up the basics of IT management
- The HP Manageability Integration Kit6 helps speed up image creation and management of hardware, BIOS, and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- HP WorkWise9 is office intelligence rolled into one smartphone app to provide PC security, real-time PC performance information, and simplified printer driver installation for HP PC users.
Maximize network performance
- Greatly improve data, voice, and video communication transfer rates over challenged LAN and Wi-Fi networks.
- Rest easy with a PC that goes the distance and is designed to pass HP Total Test Process and MIL-STD 810G testing10.
Solid support services
- Take advantage of HP’s Elite Support11, limited warranty, and Global Series support that enables stable, consistent images with managed lifecycle transitions for corporate and enterprise customers.
Valuable support at your service
- Simplify technical support with Helpdesk by HP Care. Rely on cost-effective expertise that’s available 24×7, covering multiple brands, devices and operating systems12.
Subscribe and simplify
- Help maximize your cash flow with the use of best-in-class hardware and services for a monthly subscription that allow you to replace your PC with a brand new one every two or three years13.
Partner with HP to make better use of your IT resources
- HP helps you preserve your time and optimize your resources with expert configuration and deployment services that bring you fast, accurate, and globally standardized IT solutions.
- Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems available
Detailed Tech Specifications
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Pro 64 – HP recommends Windows 10 Pro. 1
Windows 10 Home 64 1
Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 1
Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro) 3
- Processor family
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor (i7-7700, i7-7700T models)
7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor (i5-7500, i5-7500T, i5-7600, i5-7600T models)
7th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor (i3-7100, i3-7100T, i3-7300, i3-7300T, i3-7320 models)
7th Generation Intel® Pentium® processor (G4560, G4560T, G4600, G4600T, G4620 models)
7th Generation Intel® Celeron™ processor (G3930, G3930T, G3950 models)
6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor (i7-6700, i7-6700T models)
6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor (i5-6600, i5-6600T, i5-6500, i5-6500T models)
6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor (i3-6100, i3-6100T models) 4,5
- Intel® Core™ i7-7700 with Intel HD Graphics 630 (3.6 GHz, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel® Core™ i5-7500 with Intel HD Graphics 630 (3.4 GHz, up to 3.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel® Core™ i5-7600 with Intel HD Graphics 630 (3.5 GHz, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel® Core™ i3-7100 with Intel HD Graphics 630 (3.9 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Core™ i3-7300 with Intel HD Graphics 630 (4 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Pentium® G4560 with Intel HD Graphics 610 (3.5 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Pentium® G4600 with Intel HD Graphics 630 (3.6 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Core™ i7-6700 with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.4 GHz, up to 4.0 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel® Core™ i5-6600 with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.3 GHz, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel® Core™ i5-6500 with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel® Core™ i3-6100 with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.7 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores) 4,20
- Intel® Q270
- Form factor
- Management features
- HP Client Catalog; HP Driver Packs; LANDESK Management; HP SoftPaq Download Manager (SDM); HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU); HP Image Assistant; HP MIK for Microsoft SCCM 16,22
- Low halogen 18
- Maximum memory
- 32 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
(Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s )
- Memory slots
- 2 SODIMM
- Internal drive bays
- One 6.35 cm (2.5″)
- Internal drive
- 500 GB up to 2 TB 2.5″ SATA HDD 7
500 GB up to 1 TB 2.5″ SATA SSHD (5400 rpm) 7
256 GB up to 512 GB 2.5″ SATA SED 7
256 GB up to 1 TB HP Turbo Drive G2 TLC SSD (PCIe) 7
128 GB up to 512 GB 2.5″ SATA SSD 7
- Optical drive
- DVD-Writer (optional)
Display and graphics
Intel® HD Graphics 530
Intel® HD Graphics 630
Intel® HD Graphics 610 10,11,12,21
1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ (charging)
1 USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (charging)
1 Headphone connector
Universal audio jack with CTIA headset support
1 security lock slot
1 external antenna connector
4 USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 power connector
1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ (DisplayPort™ alternate mode or 15 W output) 8
- Expansion slots
- 1 M.2 2230 for optional wireless NIC
1 M.2 2280 for storage drives
- Integrated Realtek ALC221 with combo microphone/headphone jack, line-in and line-out rear ports (3.5 mm), internal speaker.
- Network interface
- LANIntel® I219LM Gigabit Network Connection LOM
WLANIntel® 8265 802.11ac (2×2) wireless with Bluetooth® M.2 combo card vPro™
Intel® 8265 802.11ac (2×2) wireless with Bluetooth® M.2 combo card non-vPro™
Intel® 7265 802.11ac (2×2) wireless with Bluetooth® M.2 combo card non-vPro™ 9,19
Power and operating requirements
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® registered configurations available 17
- Power supply
- 65 W 89% efficient
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.7 x 3.42 x 17.5 cm
(Dimensions are WxDxH with product in horizontal orientation)
- 1.21 kg
- Security management
- Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip (SLB9670 – Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)
SATA 0,1 port disablement (via BIOS)
Serial, USB enable/disable (via BIOS)
Power-on password (via BIOS)
Setup password (via BIOS)
Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices
Integrated hood sensor
- HP Business PCs are shipped with a variety of software titles including: Native Miracast Support, HP ePrint Driver+Jet Advantage, HP Hotkey Support, HP Recovery Manager, HP Support Assistant. Please refer to this product’s quick spec document for a full list of preinstalled software. 14,15
- 3-year limited warranty including 3 years of parts, labour, and next-business-day onsite service. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.