Professional Thermal Imaging Solution
The weather-resistant Zenmuse XT S is your new go-to tool for capturing high-definition thermal imagery in both JPEG (640×512) and R-JPEG (640×512).
Tap a point to get a real-time reading of the surface temperature, so you can closely monitor the site or any equipment.
Select an area to view the lowest, highest, and average temperatures.
Receive instant notifications in DJI Pilot when object temperatures exceed your preset alert values.
Capture details from a safe distance with the 2x and 4x digital zoom while maintaining situational overview.
Visualize a specific band of temperatures to find what’s important. Choose from different modes, including Search People, Search Fire or Custom, to identify the target subject quickly and accurately.
Adjust the colors applied to the thermal data based on the needs of specific scenarios.
Adjust gain modes to change the temperature range captured: High Gain Mode covers a smaller temperature range but is more sensitive to temperature differences; Low Gain Mode covers a wider temperature range.
Images captured by the XT S are in the R-JPEG format with embedded temperature information. By importing these images into DJI Thermal Analysis Tool, you can measure temperature, and adjust parameters such as Emissivity, and Reflected Temp.
• Before use, ensure the gimbal is securely mounted onto the aircraft, and the SD card protection cover is clean, free of any foreign objects, and is securely closed.
• Clean the surface of the aircraft with a dry cloth before opening the SD card cover.
3. Do not power on or off the camera too frequently, please wait for at least 30 seconds before restarting the camera, or it may affect the service life of camera chips.
4. Do not hot swap the microSD card during use.
5. Do not touch the camera lens or scratch it with hard objects, or it may affect the image quality, or result in blurry images.
6. Please use a soft and dry cloth to clean the surface of the camera lens. Do not use alkaline detergents.
(2) Temperature of background radiation – a sunny day without clouds will have less of an effect on the accuracy than a cloudy day.
(3) Air temperature and humidity – the temperature and humidity have been calibrated during production, but some temperature measurement errors are inevitable. Extreme temperatures or humidity levels will affect the measurement accuracy.
(4) Distance between the camera and the object – the default distance used in calibration is 5 m, and the temperature measurement is most accurate at this distance. As the distance increases or decreases, the accuracy decreases.
(5) Emissivity of objects – the emissivity of the object will affect the temperature measurement accuracy. Generally, accuracy increases proportionally to emissivity. Emissivity is affected by factors such as the material, the roughness or the degree of oxidation of the object’s surface.
2. Download the latest firmware package.
3. Store the downloaded firmware package to a microSD card.
4. Insert the microSD card into the microSD card slot on the Zenmuse XT S.
5. Power on the aircraft, and the gimbal will start to perform a self-check, then automatically upgrade the firmware.
6. Please restart all devices after the upgrade completes.Gimbal upgrade status description:
4 short beeps …new firmware detected, ready to upgrade.
1 long beep …upgrading firmware, do not stop the update.
1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps… The firmware update was successful.
Continuous long beep… The firmware update failed, please try to update again. Contact DJI support for help if needed.Notes:
• Please only store one version of firmware in microSD card. Multiple versions of firmwares stored in the microSD card will cause upgrade failure.
• Do not power off the aircraft or remove the Zenmuse XT S from the aircraft during the upgrade, or it may damage the gimbal.