- 【Foldable & Portable】A sleek, foldable design allows Osmo Mobile 3 to be taken anywhere. Weighing just 405 g, it is portable, light, and incredibly convenient to toss in a backpack for your next adventure. Standby mode allows you to use your smartphone when the gimbal is folded, enabling you to start shooting again in no time. A comfortable grip fits perfectly in your palm, enabling you to create without limitations.
- 【Gestures & Selfies】A simple gesture is all it takes to snap a selfie or begin recording. Both the front and rear camera can recognize Gesture Control, which makes shooting your solo travels and group shots a walk in the park.
- 【ActiveTrack 3. 0】To capture scenes that require fast movement, simply press the trigger, make a gesture, or select a subject on your smartphone to start tracking. ActiveTrack 3. 0 incorporates deep learning and computer vision algorithms, resulting in smooth and reliable tracking technology.
- 【One-Tap Templates, Edit & Share Quickly】Story mode provides multiple templates that transform your footage in seconds by automatically adding movement, music, and other effects for a polished result.
- 【Ergonomic Grip】Thanks to its intelligent design, Osmo Mobile 3 can be held for long periods of time. A comfortable grip fits perfectly in your palm, enabling you to create without limitations.
- 【Hyperlapse Hype】The powerful combination of electronic image stabilization (EIS) and gimbal stabilization is perfect for shooting Hyperlapse videos. Enable ActiveTrack 3. 0 for a truly unique Hyperlapse creation that tracks your subject while recording.
- 【Single-Handed Control】Convenient buttons and intuitive functions make Osmo Mobile 3 easy to use with just one hand, providing more versatility and freedom of movement.
DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal Combo Kit
Item code : G 105600 L
DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Handheld Stabilizer – smartphone gimbal carries over most of the features from the previous Osmo Mobile model with many improvements. It’s lighter than its predecessor, it’s now controlled with the DJI Mimo app for iOS or Android, it supports larger smartphones, features a new Sport mode, utilizes hand gesture control and body shape recognition, and it now supports Bluetooth 5.0. The handle has been redesigned so that the ports are all accessible when charging, it can fold down for storage, and the handheld experience has been made much more comfortable and accessible at a 15° angle.