- AeroScope is a comprehensive drone detection platform that rapidly identifies UAV communication links, gathering information such as flight status, paths, and other information in real-time. This monitoring data stream helps users make an informed response as soon as possible.
*Drone identification technologies are nascent and may be subject to various laws and regulations that continue to evolve. It is the customer’s responsibility to comply with any applicable laws concerning the use of AeroScope within the jurisdiction(s) of operation.
- Stationary Unit
- Designed for continuous protection of large-scale sites, the AeroScope stationary unit supports customization and construction according to the specific site and user demands to completely cover the surrounding airspace. Under ideal conditions, the system can monitor a range of up to 50 km and obtain key information from drones in as fast as 2 seconds. Monitoring data can be integrated with users’ existing security systems to efficiently provide an integrated monitoring system. This system also supports public cloud, private cloud, and local deployment, capable of meeting specific needs such as off-site monitoring and data segregation.*Note: The monitoring range of the stationary unit is determined by the type of antennas installed.
- Portable Unit
- The portable unit is designed for temporary events, mobile deployments, and similar scenarios. The entire unit is enclosed in a single carrying case, which allows users to quickly begin operating in a new or mobile location. The portable unit can be powered by onboard TB50 Intelligent batteries or by an available power supply. It works flexibly on the move, providing convenient drone-monitoring solutions for emergencies and wherever stationary units are not available.
- Backstage Management System & SDK
- The AeroScope Backstage Management System is the core of a comprehensive drone security system. Using advanced information management technology, this system provides central monitoring, command, and investigation tools, integrating with data collected from previous flights. The AeroScope Backstage Management System is a comprehensive and convenient system for enterprises to monitor drones and help make the public airspace safer. It also supports a Software Development Kit (SDK) to meet customers’ specific demands and support the integration of different systems.