Dell T430 – 8x 3.5 Hot Plug, Intel Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz,20M Cache,6.4GT/s QPI,8C/8T (85W) Max Mem 1866MHz
T430 – 8x 3.5 Hot Plug, Intel Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz,20M Cache,6.4GT/s QPI,8C/8T (85W) Max Mem 1866MHz , 8GB RDIMM, 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive 13G, PERC H330 Integrated RAID Controller, Dual Power Supply.
|210-ADLR||PowerEdge T430 Server|
|338-BJEB||Intel Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz,20M Cache,6.4GT/s QPI,8C/8T (85W) Max Mem 1866MHz|
|379-BBMV||No Media Selected|
|321-BBOS||Chassis with up to 8, 3.5″ Hot Plug Hard Drives, Tower Configuration|
|370-ACNQ||8GB RDIMM, 2400MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width|
|374-BBBX||No Additional Processor|
|400-AEEZ||1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive,13G|
|405-AAGI||PERC H330 Integrated RAID Controller|
|384-BBBL||Performance BIOS Settings|
|384-BBMX||PowerEdge T430 Motherboard MLK|
|412-AAFE||Heatsink for PowerEdge T430|
|429-AAHW||DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|450-AADX||C13 to C14, PDU Style, 10 AMP, 2 Feet (.6m), Power Cord 2|
|450-AEHF||Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 495W|
|461-AADM||PowerEdge Server FIPS TPM 2.0|
|542-BBBP||On-Board LOM 1GBE (Dual Port for Towers, Quad Port for Racks and Blades )|
|611-BBBF||No Operating System|
|631-AACK||No Systems Documentation, No OpenManage DVD Kit|
|683-11870||No Installation Service Selected (Contact Sales Rep for more details)|
|705-16109||INFO Declined Remote Consulting|
|770-BBCR||No Rack Rails, No Cable Management Arm, No Casters|
|780-BBNR||Unconfigured RAID for H330/H730/H730P (1-16 HDDs or SSDs)|
|800-11671||Power Connect Order – Hungary|
|710-67170||3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day (Emerging Only)|
Powerful, expandable and quiet
The PowerEdge T430 tower server delivers powerful 2-socket performance, expandability and quiet operation to small businesses and organizations.The T430 is an ideal choice for a wide range of office workloads, such as:
- Workgroup collaboration and productivity
- Mail and messaging
- File and print serving
- Web serving
Deliver peak performance
Accelerate your applications with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family and boost memory and I/O performance with:
- DDR4 memory that provides as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- 12 DIMM slots that enable you to expand memory capacity as needed
- Six PCIe Gen3 slots that deliver twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2
Scale and adapt with greater versatility
A highly flexible design lets you deploy server performance where it’s needed and adapt as your requirements change over time.
- Install the T430 in a range of environments, thanks to a rackable tower design, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics.
- Expand your storage with your choice of internal hard-drive form factors and capacities, while protecting data with RAID options.
- Adapt to evolving workload demands with an expandable, virtualization-ready platform.
Maximize operational efficiency
Save time and reduce potential for error with simplified, intuitive systems management, and help reduce costs with energy-efficient features.
- Simplify administration by automating deployment, management and updates with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
- Control server availability more effectively by monitoring and managing the health and availability of PowerEdge servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
- Harness your budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate at extended temperatures without chilled air.