Dell Server PowerEdge R530- 8 x 3.5 Hot Plug, Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4 2.1GHz,20M Cache,8.0GT/s QPI,Turbo,HT,8C/16T (85W) Max Mem 2133MHz
Dell Server PowerEdge R530
|R530 – 8 x 3.5 Hot Plug, Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4 2.1GHz,20M Cache,8.0GT/s QPI,Turbo,HT,8C/16T (85W) Max Mem 2133MHz, 8GB RDIMM, 1TB 7.2K RPM NLSAS 6Gbps 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive,13G, DVDRW, PERC H330 Integrated RAID Controller, Dual Power Supply, iDRAC Express|
Dell Server PowerEdge R530
|210-ADLM||PowerEdge R530 Server|
|338-BJCZ||Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4 2.1GHz,20M Cache,8.0GT/s QPI,Turbo,HT,8C/16T (85W) Max Mem 2133MHz|
|321-BBOO||3.5″ Chassis with up to Hard Drives|
|340-ANHN||PowerEdge R530 Shipping EMEA2 (English/Slovenian/Slovakian/Polish/Czech/Hungar/Greek/Arab)|
|370-ACNQ||GB RDIMM, 2400MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width|
|374-BBBX||No Additional Processor|
|400-ALQF||1TB 7.2K RPM NLSAS 12Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive|
|405-AAEF||PERC H330 Integrated RAID Controller|
|384-BBBL||Performance BIOS Settings|
|384-BBMW||PowerEdge R430/R530 Motherboard MLK|
|412-AAFF||Up to 135W Heatsink for PowerEdge R530|
|429-AAPS||DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|450-AADX||C13 to C14, PDU Style, 10 AMP, 2 Feet (.6m), Power Cord 16|
|450-AEHH||Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 750W|
|461-AADM||PowerEdge Server FIPS TPM 2.0|
|542-BBBP||On-Board LOM 1GBE (Dual Port for Towers, Quad Port for Racks and Blades )|
|605-BBFN||No Media Required|
|611-BBBF||No Operating System|
|631-AACK||No Systems Documentation, No OpenManage DVD Kit|
|683-11870||No Installation Service Selected (Contact Sales Rep for more details)|
|705-16109||INFO Declined Remote Consulting|
|770-BBBR||ReadyRails Sliding Rails With Cable Management Arm|
|780-BBOO||No RAID for H330/H730/H730P (1-8 HDDs or SSDs)|
|800-11671||Enterprise Order – EMEA.|
|709-12878||1Yr Parts Only Warranty (Emerging Only)|
|710-67533||INFO 1Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day (Emerging Only)|
|710-67536||3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day (Emerging Only)|
|715-10838||INFO Declined Remote Consulting|
Accelerate performance across a wide range of workloads
Dell PowerEdge R530 | Designed for data centers needing an affordable, virtualization-ready, 2-socket rack server, the R530 is an excellent platform for a wide range of common business applications, including:
- Mail and messaging
- File and print
- Workgroup collaboration
- Web serving
- Video streaming
The R530 is also highly attractive as a dedicated development or backup server.
Deliver peak performance
Accelerate results across a wide range of workloads with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family, with up to 22 cores per processor.
Boost memory and I/O performance with:
- 12 DIMM slots and DDR4 memory, providing as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth and drawing up to 30 percent less power than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- Five PCIe slots, including three PCIe Gen3 slots that drive twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2
Adapt to changing workload conditions with an expandable platform ready for virtualization and high-availability clustering. The R530 easily accommodates data growth with support for up to eight 3.5″ hard drives and a range of RAID options for data protection and optimized performance. In addition, Dell’s innovative Failsafe Hypervisor provides hypervisor redundancy, giving the R530 additional resiliency compared to single-point-of-failure implementations.
Maximize operational efficiency
Save time and reduce potential for error with simplified, intuitive systems management.
- Speed time to production and drive better ROI by automating deployment, management and updating with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
- Control data center availability more effectively by monitoring and managing the health and availability of Dell PowerEdge servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
- Harness your energy budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate confidently at extended temperatures without the need for chilled air.