Dell PowerEdge T340 Server Xeon E-2124 8GB DDR4 1TB HD iDRAC8 – 3Yr
Grow through collaboration.
Operate reliably, manage easily, and scale your business. Ideal for growing businesses with remote offices focused on collaboration and file sharing.
Connect and manage your growing business
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 enables you to grow through collaboration. Grow without limits* with this reliable and easy to manage server.
The T340 enables you to address common business workloads in your office and across remote offices.
Ideal for business applications like:
- File sharing
- Mail and messaging
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 operates reliably so you don’t have to slow down when connecting and managing your growing business.
- Operate reliably with up to 8 hot-plug HDD’s or SSD’s and redundant power supplies.
- Save time and IT effort resolving server hardware issues with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist*.
- Help prevent downtime and protect your data from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
- Save your data automatically with reliable software RAID.
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 is easy to set up and manage so you can focus on managing your growing business.
- Get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services*
- Easily manage multiple remote servers via the intuitive general user interface with iDRAC9 Group Manager or upgrade to OpenManage Enterprise.
- Conveniently receive data alert notifications and access hardware remotely anywhere with OpenManage Mobile.
- Accelerate resolution. Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*
Grow without limits
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 enables you to scale dynamically so you can continue to grow your business through collaboration.*
- Drive your business forward with improved performance due to 100% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.*
- Scale with 17% more storage capacity.*
- Take advantage of flexible tower placement options with quiet acoustics and thermal efficiency.
Short Tech Specification
|T340 – 3.5″ Chassis with up to 8 Hot Plug Hard Drives,Intel Xeon E-2124 3.3GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W),8GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, Perc H330 Raid, iDRAC8, Basic, Single, Hot-plug Power Supply 1+0, 495W|
Detailed Tech Specification
|PowerEdge T340 Server|
|PowerEdge T340 Motherboard|
|Intel Xeon E-2124 3.3GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W)|
|iDRAC Group Manager, Disabled|
|3.5″ Chassis up to 8 Hot Plug Hard Drives|
|PowerEdge T340 Shipping EMEA2|
|PowerEdge T340 Shipping Material|
|8GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM|
|1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive|
|PERC H330 RAID Controller, Adapter, Full Height|
|Performance BIOS Settings|
|Standard Heatsink for PE T330/T340|
|DVD +/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|Single, Hot-plug Power Supply 1+0, 495W|
|UK Power Cord|
|Trusted Platform Module 1.2|
|No Media Required|
|No Operating System|
|No Systems Documentation, No OpenManage DVD Kit|
|Partner Operations Support|
|No Installation Service Selected (Contact Sales Rep for more details)|
|Enterprise Order – EMEA.|
|1Yr Parts Only Warranty (Emerging Only)|
|INFO 1Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day (Emerging Only)|
|3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day ( Emerging Only)|