Dell PowerEdge T330 – 3.5″ Chassis with up to 8 Hot Plug Hard Drives, Intel Xeon E3-1220 v5 3.0GHz, 8GB UDIMM, 1TB – 3Yr
Short Tech Specification
|T330 – 3.5″ Chassis with up to 8 Hot Plug Hard Drives, Intel Xeon E3-1220 v5 3.0GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (80W),8GB UDIMM, 2133MT/s, ECC, 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive,13G, DVDRW, Perc H330 Raid, iDRAC8, Express, Single, Hot-plug Power Supply (1+0), 495W
3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day (Emerging Only)
Detailed Tech Specifications
|PowerEdge T330 Server|
|PowerEdge T330/T130 Motherboard|
|Intel Xeon E3-1220 v5 3.0GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (80W)|
|Chassis with up to 8, 3.5″ Hot Plug Hard Drives|
|PowerEdge T330 Shipping EMEA2|
|8GB UDIMM, 2133MT/s, ECC|
|1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive,13G|
|PERC H330 Integrated RAID Controller|
|Power Interface Board, T330|
|Performance BIOS Settings|
|Standard Heatsink for PE T330|
|DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|Single, Hot-plug Power Supply (1+0), 495W|
|UK Power Cord|
|PE Server FIPS TPM 1.2v2 CC|
|On-Board LOM 1GBE Dual Port (BCM5720 GbE LOM)|
|No Media Required|
|No Operating System|
|No Systems Documentation, No OpenManage DVD Kit|
|No Installation Service Selected (Contact Sales Rep for more details)|
|No Rack Rails, No Cable Management Arm, No Casters|
|No RAID, H330/H730 for SAS/SATA|
|1Yr Parts Only Warranty|
|3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day ( Emerging Only)|
Accelerate application performance
Accelerate application performance while providing room for future growth with the latest Intel® processors, DDR4 memory and PCIe Gen3 I/O.
- Drive greater memory performance with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4.*
- Boost data throughput with 4 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge T320 equipped with PERC8.*
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, or Intel Celeron®.
Discover greater versatility
- Grow data storage at your own pace with up to 8 x internal 3.5″ hot-plug hard drives.
- Expand memory capacity as you grow, with support for up to 64GB total memory footprint.
- Easily and flexibly attach peripheral devices with eight external USB ports.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with the simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.*
Transform your IT. We can help.
When you buy a Dell server, you get more than just hardware. You get access to IT solutions end to end. From the onboard iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller in each server — to a huge array of complementary technologies, software, and services — we help you develop data center solutions that advance the goals of your business or organization, for now, and for the future. Among an array of innovative technologies, you’ll find state-of-the-art solutions for systems management, storage, networking and so much more.
State-of-the-art systems management
You can improve the performance, productivity and availability of your data center resources with our cutting edge portfolio of systems management solutions. Get anytime anywhere mobile access to your hardware, agent-free embedded management, extensive automation, and connections to third-party management solutions you may already use.
Innovative storage solutions
Improve security and performance while you store more data on less hardware. Our storage server portfolio brings you technologies like our industry-leading deduplication and compression algorithms, our patented high-performance Dell Fluid File System (FluidFS), and advanced, intelligent autotiering.
You can optimize and modernize your network infrastructure, and evolve beyond proprietary architectures with our open, standards-based networking solutions, and ready paths to software defined networking (SDN). We’ve been delivering high-performance, reliable networking solutions for over a decade, and today we power some of the world’s most demanding enterprise and Cloud/Web 2.0 environments.
And so much more
Servers, storage and networking solutions are just the tip of the iceberg of technologies we can help you develop, manage and optimize. When you visit our solutions pages, you’ll find insights and resources for a wide range of platforms and solutions.
Visit our Solutions site for details, or talk to a Dell expert for one-on-one expertise.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services* for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.