Dell PowerEdge T30 Intel Xeon E3-1225 8GB DDR4 1TB HD – 1Yr
Store, share and protect.
Ideal for small office/home office collaboration, file storage and sharing, and data protection.
The PowerEdge T30 server, by storing and sharing information, helps you improve access to information, simplify processes and get more done in less time.
- Eliminate misplaced and lost data, images and videos due to “sneaker-net” file sharing. Users can share files and collaborate with central file storage to eliminate the headaches of having multiple copies and versions of files spread out among users.
- Consolidate data, images and videos stored on multiple media and media types in multiple locations. With the storage capacity of a server, you can centrally store user data and organize your stacks of DVDs, USB drives and external hard drives.
The PowerEdge T30 server packs large internal storage capacity and capable performance into a mini-tower chassis designed to deliver efficient and worry-free operation. With the T30, data and applications from multiple desktops, workstations and mobile devices can be consolidated onto a single server to boost collaboration and productivity.
Depending on your needs, you can take advantage of the processing power and storage density of the T30 to attain greater efficiency and productivity for your home or office.
- Save time when moving or copying files between locations. A server offers faster data transfers compared to external storage, cloud storage or email.
- Attain better business-transaction response times.
Compact and affordable design
With its compact size and low sound levels, the T30 easily installs in your small office/home office environment and operates non-disruptively.
- Unobtrusive home- and office-level acoustics: The small form factor and deskside acoustics allow you to install it virtually anywhere.
- Reduce storage and software costs: Help reduce expenses by loading your data onto the T30 and letting users share applications, avoiding the extra costs of additional external storage devices, cloud storage space and copies of software.
Secure and manageable
With or without an IT staff, the T30 makes it easy to secure your data and files with software RAID and optional backup restore solutions.
- Backup and restore: Easily implement automatic data backup with Microsoft Windows Server.
- Easy management: Update software applications in one place instead of on multiple PCs to simplify tasks and save time.
Control your destiny
Move your business to the next level with built-in expandability for growth. The PowerEdge T30 can help you:
- Easily attach additional devices with up to 10 external USB ( six USB 3.0) ports
- Expand flexibly with four PCI/PCIe slots that allow you to grow at your own pace
- Consolidate data and media files with six internal hard drive bays supporting large storage capacity
- Drive applications and media quickly with your choice of a powerful Intel® multi-core processor
- Support large memory capacity with up to four DDR4 DIMMs to experience enhanced application response times and crisp video performance
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services* for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Short Tech Specification
|PowerEdge T30, Intel Xeon E3-1225 3.3Gz, 8GB DDR4 UDIMM, 2133 MT/s, ECC, 1TB 7.2K Entry SATA 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive, DVD+/-RW,SATA,8X,9.5|
Detailed Tech Specification
|PowerEdge T30, Intel Xeon E3-1225 3.3Gz 1x8GB DDR4 1TB HDD DVDRW TPM|
|UK/Ireland 220V Power cord|
|No Operating System|
|No Installation Service Selected (Contact Sales Rep for more details)|
|Onboard SATA, HDD connected to onboard SATA Controller – No RAID|
|Info – 8GB DDR4 UDIMM, 2133 MT/s, ECC|
|Info – 1TB 7.2K Entry SATA 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive|
|Info – DVD+/-RW,SATA,8X,9.5|
|1Yr Parts Only Warranty|
|1Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day|