Dell Power Edge R530 – 8 x 3.5 Hot Plug, Intel Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz,20M Cache,6.4GT/s QPI,8C/8T (85W) Max Mem 1866MHz
Dell PowerEdge R530 Intel Xeon E5-2609 v4
R530- 8 x 3.5 Hot Plug, Intel Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz,20M Cache,6.4GT/s QPI,8C/8T (85W) Max Mem 1866MHz, 8GB RDIMM, 2400MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width, 1TB 7.2K RPM NLSAS 12Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, DVDRW, PERC H330 Integrated RAID Controller, Dual Power Supply, iDRAC Express.
|Dell PowerEdge R530 Intel Xeon E5-2609 v4|
|210-ADLM||PowerEdge R530 Server|
|338-BJEB||Intel Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz,20M Cache,6.4GT/s QPI,8C/8T (85W) Max Mem 1866MHz|
|321-BBOO||3.5″ Chassis with up to Hard Drives|
|340-ANHN||PowerEdge R530 Shipping EMEA2 (English/Slovenian/Slovakian/Polish/Czech/Hungar/Greek/Arab)|
|370-ACNQ||8GB RDIMM, 2400MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width|
|374-BBBX||No Additional Processor|
|400-ALQF||1TB 7.2K RPM NLSAS 12Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive|
|405-AAEF||PERC H330 Integrated RAID Controller|
|384-BBBL||Performance BIOS Settings|
|384-BBMW||PowerEdge R430/R530 Motherboard MLK|
|412-AAFF||Up to 135W Heatsink for PowerEdge R530|
|429-AAPS||DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|450-AADX||C13 to C14, PDU Style, 10 AMP, 2 Feet (.6m), Power Cord 16|
|450-AEHF||Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 495W|
|461-AADM||PowerEdge Server FIPS TPM 2.0|
|542-BBBP||On-Board LOM 1GBE (Dual Port for Towers, Quad Port for Racks and Blades )|
|605-BBFN||No Media Required|
|611-BBBF||No Operating System|
|631-AACK||No Systems Documentation, No OpenManage DVD Kit|
|683-11870||No Installation Service Selected (Contact Sales Rep for more details)|
|705-16109||INFO Declined Remote Consulting|
|770-BBBR||ReadyRails Sliding Rails With Cable Management Arm|
|780-BBOO||No RAID for H330/H730/H730P (1-8 HDDs or SSDs)|
|800-11671||Enterprise Order – EMEA.|
|709-12878||1Yr Parts Only Warranty (Emerging Only)|
|710-67536||3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day (Emerging Only)|
Designed for data centers needing an affordable, virtualization-ready, 2-socket rack server, the R530 is an excellent platform for a wide range of common business applications, including:
- Mail and messaging
- File and print
- Workgroup collaboration
- Web serving
- Video streaming
The R530 is also highly attractive as a dedicated development or backup server.
Accelerate results across a wide range of workloads with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family, with up to 22 cores per processor.
Boost memory and I/O performance with:
- 12 DIMM slots and DDR4 memory, providing as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth and drawing up to 30 percent less power than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- Five PCIe slots, including three PCIe Gen3 slots that drive twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2
Save time and reduce potential for error with simplified, intuitive systems management.
- Speed time to production and drive better ROI by automating deployment, management and updating with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
- Control data center availability more effectively by monitoring and managing the health and availability of Dell PowerEdge servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
- Harness your energy budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate confidently at extended temperatures without the need for chilled air.