Dell PowerEdge R440 Intel Xeon Silver 4110 16GB RDIMM 1.2TB SAS HD – 3Yr
Designed for dense, scale-out computing
Gain performance and density in a compact 1U, 2-socket rack server for HPC, web tech and scale-out infrastructure.
Features and Design
Performance in a density-optimized 1U, 2-socket rack server
- Web tech
- Scale-out infrastructure
Deliver performance at scale with the PowerEdge portfolio
- Scale compute resources with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors that deliver a 27% increase in processing cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over the previous generation of processors.*
- Gain storage flexibility with up to 10 x 2.5″ SAS/SATA/SSD with up to 4 NVMe PCIe SSDs, or 4 x 3.5″ disks.
- Free up storage with boot-optimized M.2 SSDs.
Gain productivity with intelligent, embedded management
- Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that increase productivity up to 90%.*
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
ProSupport Enterprise Suite
Training & Certification
Financing and leasing
Short Tech Specification
|R440 – 3.5″ Chassis with up to 4 Hard Drives,Intel Xeon Silver 4110 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s , 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400, 16GB RDIMM, 2666MT/s, Dual Rank, 1.2TB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 3.5in HYB CARR, Dual, Hot Plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 550W, PERC H330+ Integrated RAID Controller low profile, iDrac9, Express, ReadyRails Sliding Rails With Cable Management Arm|
Detailed Tech Specification
|PowerEdge R440 Server|
|Intel Xeon Silver 4110 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s , 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400|
|iDRAC Group Manager, Disabled|
|3.5″ Chassis with up to 4 Hot Plug Hard Drives|
|Riser Config 1, 1 x 16 FH|
|PowerEdge R440 Shipping Material for 4 HDD chassis|
|PowerEdge R440 Shipping EMEA2|
|Dell EMC Luggage Tag|
|No Quick Sync|
|16GB RDIMM, 2666MT/s, Dual Rank|
|No Additional Processor|
|1.2TB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 3.5in HYB CARR|
|PERC H330 RAID Controller, Adapter, Low Profile|
|Performance BIOS Settings|
|Standard Heat Sink|
|DVD +/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|Dual, Hot Plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 550W|
|C13 to C14, PDU Style, 10 AMP, 6.5 Feet (2m), Power Cord 14 ZR|
|No Trusted Platform Module|
|Dual-Port 1GbE On-Board LOM|
|No Media Required|
|No Operating System|
|No Systems Documentation, No OpenManage DVD Kit|
|No Installation Service Selected (Contact Sales Rep for more details)|
|Not Selected in this Configuration|
|Asset Service – System Shipbox Label (Model, Svc Tag, Order Information, Basic Config Details)|
|ReadyRails Sliding Rails With Cable Management Arm|
|Enterprise Order – EMEA.|
|1Yr Parts Only Warranty (Emerging Only)|
|INFO 1Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day (Emerging Only)|
|3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day (Emerging Only)|