Dell PowerEdge R330 Intel Xeon E3-1220 v6 8GB UDIMM 1TB HD – 3Yr
Powerful, versatile, expandable.
Drive SMB and remote office/branch office applications faster with a powerful and expandable 1-socket, high-availability entry rack server.
Accelerate application performance in SMB and Remote Office/Branch Office
Drive applications faster while providing room for future growth with the latest Intel® processors, DDR4 memory and PCIe Gen3 I/O.
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory, offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4.*
- Boost data throughput with 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge R320 equipped with PERC8.*
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium ®, Intel Core i3 ®, or Intel Celeron ®.
Discover greater versatility
- Harness data growth with up to 4 x internal 3.5″ cabled or hot plug HDD or 8 x 2.5″ hot plug HDD.
- Enhance storage options with up to two optional 1.8″ SSD drives to accelerate system boot/reboot time.
- Adapt to changing workload conditions with a virtualization-ready server supporting Citrix® ZenServer®, Microsoft Hyper -V, VMware® vSphere ESXi, and Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
Maximize operational efficiency
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with a simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.*
Transform your IT. We can help.
When you buy a Dell server, you get more than just hardware. You get access to IT solutions end to end. From the onboard iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller in each server — to a huge array of complementary technologies, software, and services — we help you develop data center solutions that advance the goals of your business or organization, for now, and for the future. Among an array of innovative technologies, you’ll find state-of-the-art solutions for systems management, storage, networking and so much more.
State-of-the-art systems management
You can improve the performance, productivity and availability of your data center resources with our cutting edge portfolio of systems management solutions. Get anytime anywhere mobile access to your hardware, agent-free embedded management, extensive automation, and connections to third-party management solutions you may already use.
Innovative storage solutions
Improve security and performance while you store more data on less hardware. Our storage server portfolio brings you technologies like our industry-leading deduplication and compression algorithms, our patented high-performance Dell Fluid File System (FluidFS), and advanced, intelligent autotiering.
You can optimize and modernize your network infrastructure, and evolve beyond proprietary architectures with our open, standards-based networking solutions, and ready paths to software defined networking (SDN). We’ve been delivering high-performance, reliable networking solutions for over a decade, and today we power some of the world’s most demanding enterprise and Cloud/Web 2.0 environments.
And so much more
Servers, storage and networking solutions are just the tip of the iceberg of technologies we can help you develop, manage and optimize. When you visit our solutions pages, you’ll find insights and resources for a wide range of platforms and solutions.
Visit our Solutions site for details, or talk to a Dell expert for one-on-one expertise.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services* for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Short Tech Specification
|R330- Intel Xeon E3-1220 v6 3.0GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (72W), 8GB UDIMM, 2400, ECC, 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive,13G, DVDRW, PERC H330, iDRAC8 Express, Single Hot Plug Power Supply 350W, ReadyRails Static Rails for 2/4-post Racks|
Detailed Tech Specification
|PowerEdge R330 Server|
|PowerEdge R330 Motherboard MLK|
|Intel Xeon E3-1220 v6 3.0GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (72W)|
|Chassis with up to 4, 3.5″ Hot Plug Hard Drives|
|Dell EMC 1U Standard Bezel|
|No PCIe Riser|
|PowerEdge R330 Shipping EMEA1 (English/French/German/Spanish/Russian/Hebrew)|
|8GB UDIMM, 2400MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width|
|1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive,13G|
|PERC H330 RAID Controller|
|Performance BIOS Settings|
|Standard Heat Sink for PE R230/R330|
|DVD+/-RW SATA Internal|
|Single Hot Plug Power Supply 350W|
|UK Power Cord|
|PowerEdge Server FIPS TPM 2.0|
|On-Board LOM 1GBE Dual Port (BCM5720 GbE LOM)|
|No Media Required|
|No Operating System|
|No Systems Documentation, No OpenManage DVD Kit|
|No Installation Service Selected (Contact Sales Rep for more details)|
|Asset Service – System Shipbox Label (Model, Svc Tag, Order Information, Basic Config Details)|
|ReadyRails Static Rails for 2/4-post Racks|
|No RAID, H330/H730 for SAS/SATA|
|3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day ( Emerging Only)|