Dell PowerEdge R330 Intel Xeon E3-1220 8GB UDIMM 1TB HD – 3yr
Accelerate application performance in SMB and Remote Office/Branch Office
Drive applications faster while providing room for future growth with the latest Intel® processors, DDR4 memory and PCIe Gen3 I/O.
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory, offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4.
- Boost data throughput with 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slotsdriving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge R320 equipped with PERC8.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium ®, Intel Core i3 ®, or Intel Celeron ®.
Discover greater versatility
- Harness data growth with up to 4 x internal 3.5″ cabled or hot plug HDD or 8 x 2.5″ hot plug HDD.
- Enhance storage options with up to two optional 1.8″ SSD drives to accelerate system boot/reboot time.
- Adapt to changing workload conditions with a virtualization-ready server supporting Citrix® ZenServer®, Microsoft Hyper -V, VMware® vSphere ESXi, and Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
Maximize operational efficiency
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with a simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.
Short Tech Specification
|R330- Intel Xeon E3-1220 v5 3.0GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (80W), 8GB UDIMM, 2133MT/s, ECC, 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive,13G, DVDRW, PERC H330, iDRAC8 Express, Single Hot Plug Power Supply 350W|
Detailed Tech Specification
|PowerEdge R330 Server|
|PowerEdge R330 Motherboard|
|Chassis with up to 4, 3.5″ Hot Plug Hard Drives|
|Bezel up to 8 Drive Chassis|
|No PCIe Riser|
|PowerEdge R330 Shipping EMEA1 (English/French/German/Spanish/Russian/Hebrew)|
|8GB UDIMM, 2133MT/s, ECC|
|Intel Xeon E3-1220 v5 3.0GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (80W)|
|1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive,13G|
|PERC H330 RAID Controller|
|Performance BIOS Settings|
|Standard Heat Sink for PE R230/R330|
|DVD+/-RW SATA Internal|
|Single Hot Plug Power Supply 350W|
|European Power Cord 220V|
|PE Server FIPS TPM 1.2v2 CC|
|On-Board LOM 1GBE Dual Port (BCM5720 GbE LOM)|
|No Media Required|
|No Operating System|
|No Systems Documentation, No OpenManage DVD Kit|
|No Installation Service Selected (Contact Sales Rep for more details)|
|ReadyRails Static Rails for 2/4-post Racks|
|No RAID, H330/H730 for SAS/SATA|
|Enterprise Order – EMEA.|
|1Yr Parts Only Warranty|
|INFO 1Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day (Emerging Only)|
|3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day ( Emerging Only)|