Dell PowerEdge R230 Server Intel Xeon E3-1220 v6 8GB DDR4 1X1TB HD – 3Yr
Powerful, efficient, versatile.
Consolidate data and drive applications faster with the powerful, efficient and versatile PowerEdge R230 1-socket, 1U entry rack server.
Get organized and become more productive
- Consolidate data from multiple laptops or desktops onto a single server with up to 4 x internal 3.5″ cabled or hot-plug HDD.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, or Intel Celeron®.
- Adapt to changing workload conditions with a virtualization-ready server supporting Citrix® XenServer®, Microsoft® Windows Server® with Hyper-V®, VMware® vSphere® ESXi®, and Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
Accelerate application performance
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory, offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4.*
- Boost data throughput with 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller compared to the previous-generation PowerEdge R220 equipped with PERC8.*
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with a simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.
Short Tech Specification
|PowerEdge R230 Rack Chassis with up to 4 Cabled Hard Drives, Intel, Xeon E3-1220 v6 3.0GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (72W), 8GB UDIMM, 1X1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive, iDRAC Basic, Perc H330,1U/2U Static Rails for 2-Post and 4-Post Racks, single cabled power supply, 250W|
Detailed Tech Specification
|PowerEdge R230 Server|
|PowerEdge R230 Motherboard MLK|
|Intel Xeon E3-1220 v6 3.0GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (72W)|
|Chassis with up to 4, 3.5 Cabled Hard Drives|
|Dell EMC 1U Standard Bezel|
|PCIe Riser with Fan|
|PowerEdge R230 Shipping EMEA1|
|8GB UDIMM, 2400MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width|
|1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive|
|PERC H330 Integrated RAID Controller|
|Performance BIOS Settings|
|Standard Heat Sink for PE R230/R330|
|DVD+/-RW SATA Internal|
|Single, Cabled Power Supply, 250W|
|UK Power Cord|
|PowerEdge Server FIPS TPM 2.0|
|PERC H330 controller cable for PowerEdge R230|
|Optical Drive SATA cable for PowerEdge R230|
|On-Board LOM 1GBE Dual Port (BCM5720 GbE LOM)|
|No Media Required|
|No Operating System|
|No Systems Documentation, No OpenManage DVD Kit|
|No Installation Service Selected (Contact Sales Rep for more details)|
|1U/2U Static Rails for 2-Post and 4-Post Racks|
|No RAID, H330/H730 for SAS/SATA, Cabled Chassis|
|Enterprise Order – EMEA.|
|1Yr Parts Only Warranty|
|INFO 1Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day (Emerging Only)|
|3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day ( Emerging Only)|